Here at Franklin's we're big fans of cheese curls. We think this is one of the best ways to kick up our Cheddar seasoning a notch and have truly cheesy corn at home.
1 - 4 oz portion pack of Franklin's Gourmet Organic Popcorn
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast flakes
1 tablespoon of buttermilk powder
1/2 oz of pre-grated Parmesan topping (it comes in a green can)
1/2 oz of Franklin's Gourmet California Cheddar Shake On Flavoring
1. Process the nutritional yeast, buttermilk powder, Parmesan topping, and cheddar flavoring in a food processor to make your delicious triple cheese topping
2. Cut open the coconut oil portion of your portion pack and reserve about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the coconut oil.
3. Use the rest of the oil and follow the instructions on the back of your 4 oz portion pack of corn and make your popcorn in your machine or on the stove top with your Franklin's Whirley Pop.
3. Melt the oil in the microwave and slowly drizzle over your popcorn right as it finishes popping in your Whirley Pop while turning the crank to mix. Also add the Cheese Mixtures and continue to give it a few spins.
4. Empty the contents of your Whirley Pop into a bowl and serve immediately. (You may have to scrape out some of the bits of cheese goodnness from your kettle!)